“There was a time when I thought that brains were everything. That view has dimmed recently. I think brains are important, but now I also look for good team-builders, good communicators, courageous people who don’t get stuck with an idea. You need people who are more nimble, who have the ability to lead organizations in changing and tumultuous times comfortably, without panicking.” - Larry Bossidy, Chairman & CEO, Allied Signal, Inc.
Emotional Competence is twice as important as cognitive abilities for star performers in all jobs, in every field. If you want to take your Leadership influence to another level, attend this workshop where you will:
- Understand yourself and assess your emotional intelligence
- Manage yourself better
- Understand others and boost your social intelligence
- Manage your relationships towards win-win situations
During this playful course, we are going to:
- Define Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Identify the benefits of having higher emotional intelligence
- Learn the four core skills required to practice emotional intelligence
- Define and practice self-management, self-awareness, self-regulation, self-motivation and empathy
- Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner
- Verbally communicate with others with emotional awareness
- Interpret and manage your emotions in any situation
- Master tools to regulate and gain control of your own emotions
- Articulate your emotions using the right verbal and non-verbal language
- Balance optimism and pessimism for best outcomes
- Effectively impact others emotional experiences
- Relate emotional intelligence to workplace situations
- Implement these concepts and techniques in the workplace
The workshop combines classroom education through GrowPlay® learning techniques and experiential learning through play. All topics are discussed in combination with activities and this way participants have the opportunity to “see” themselves in action and accumulate faster new knowledge and insights. With the assistance of our experienced Facilitators they will be able to connect the new learnings into their daily reality.
For those Managers, Supervisors, Leaders and people who wish to make a difference in their work environment and take their leadership or personal leadership skills to the next level.
This is a full 8 hours workshop for groups of 8-20 persons. An ideal implementation location would be a spacious indoor venue (with outdoor spaces- optional).