Summit organizes & implements numerus events per month. We are seeking an aspiring Play facilitor to tackle the delivery of every event we do.
The role reports to Operations & Procurement Manager. The position is part- time and on request basis, depending on event demands we handle. The role evolves to and Events Supervisor or to a GrowPlay facilitator (a facilitor working in GrowPlay training workshops).
As a Play facilitator, you need to have 2-3 years experience working in social, corporate or kids events. You need to be a natural people person, with meticulous attention to detail, fluent communication in Greek & English, and keen to help others have fun while playing within a team. You should have worked with small or big teams and have thrived from getting people excited and pumped up!
We ‘re looking for people with:
- Excellent oral communication skills in English & Greek (any other language is welcomed too)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent team player
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Problem-solving attitude with strong decision-making capability
- Keen to always learn new things
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Maintain high levels of energy & passion at all times
- Keep the smile on whatever the situation
- Calm character, able to prioritize and ensure smooth execution of tasks
- Friendly, energetic attitude
If you are that person, we'd love to talk to you.
As a Play Facilitator, you will be delivering any Summit event. You will be responsible for:
- Setting up and taking down all necessary equipment for our activities
- Assimilating & presenting to the teams you work with all necessary rules & details of every game we play
- Communicating with teams anything to make their event uneventful, super smooth rolling & huge success bearing
- Managing & motivating teams you work with
- Interacting with the Event Supervisor and the rest of the facilitators to make sure every detail is considered
- Evaluate your & the team's performance
- Competitive wages
- Travels around Greece
- Working closely with an influential network of leading Greek & Multinational companies
- Informal and flexible atmosphere
- Diversity; no day is the same and there is never a dull moment
- Evolution to an Events Supervisor, a GrowPlay facilitator or a GrowPlay trainer
If you feel you are a genuine fit for this role, which is both challenging and fun, we would love to talk to you.
Apply with a video (max 3 mins) introducing yourself, describing your relevant experience, and why you think you’d be a good fit for this role.