Summit organizes & implements numerous events per month. We are seeking an aspiring Event Facilitator to deliver the event activities. The position is part-time and on request basis, depending on event demands we handle. Our events could require 2-5 hours of your time per event, or even a whole day. Most of our events are in Athens, but traveling to other places of Greece and abroad is not uncommon.
If you are fun, outgoing person, loves to interact and motivate people in teams, meet new people and places, then this is the job for you!
Having experience in social, corporate or kids events is a plus, but not necessary. Your energy and your willingness to learn and give your best in every event is what counts more to us.
We ‘re looking for people with:
- Excellent oral communication skills in English & Greek (any other language is welcomed too)
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent team player
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- The ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Problem-solving attitude with strong decision-making capability
- Keen to always learn new things
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Maintain high levels of energy & passion at all times
- Keep the smile on whatever the situation
- Calm character, able to prioritize and ensure smooth execution of tasks
- Friendly, energetic attitude
As an Event Facilitator, you will be delivering any Summit event. You will be responsible for:
- Setting up and taking down all necessary equipment for our activities
- Assimilating & presenting to the teams necessary rules & details of the games
- Communicating with teams to make their event uneventful, super smooth rolling & huge success bearing
- Managing & motivating teams you work with
- Interacting with the Event Supervisor and the rest of the facilitators to make sure every detail is considered
- Evaluate your & the team's performance
- Competitive wages
- Travels around Greece
- Working closely with an influential network of leading Greek & Multinational companies
- Informal and flexible atmosphere
- Diversity; no day is the same and there is never a dull moment
- Evolution to an Events Supervisor, a GrowPlay facilitator or a GrowPlay trainer
If you feel you are a genuine fit for this role, which is both challenging and fun, we would love to talk to you.
Apply with a video (max 3 mins) introducing yourself, describing your relevant experience, and why you think you’d be a good fit for this role.
A video should be 3 minutes max. Introduce yourself, describe your relevant experience (if you have any) and tell us why you think you are the best for this position.
We can't wait to hear from you!