You and your friends wake up in a room of a dark mansion. You don’t know who you are, where you are, how you got there. The only thing you have is a flashlight and some batteries in your pockets.
You don’t know how to exit the mansion, so you must search for clues and objects lying around. But beware the batteries of the flashlight won’t last for long. You have to be quick. If you are out of light you can borrow batteries from your teammates!
- This is an indoor app-based game;
- You can play alone or in a team with up to 4 people (best played in teams of 2-4 people);
- This is a hybrid game. You can play it in real life or remotely through Zoom, MS Teams, etc.;
- You will have to search the objects in the different rooms of the mansion in order to find clues that will get you out of there;
- You win only if EVERYONE escape;
- Players have to cooperate. You can share clues and exchange batteries so no one is left behind.