SUMMIT in collaboration with the non-profit organization SAVE A GREEK STRAY developed three games as an initiative to promote awareness to stray animals while addressing corporate environment issues like: Trust, Team communication, Cross-departmental collaboration, Goal Prioritization, Innovation, Project management.
A sustainable and humane solution to reduce the population of stray animals is the main goal of this awareness campaign. What is your corporate mentality regarding the stray animals?
Save a Stray campaign consists of three games:
1. To the Rescue
- Countless strays around the world are not a random occurrence but a symptom of a bigger problem caused by the following: irresponsible pet ownership, pet owners not spaying/neutering their pets, people still BUYING and BREEDING instead of adopting or fostering shelter and rescue animals. This game is here to remind people of those issues and challenges players to get as many strays as possible of the streets. The best result can only be achieved through team communication and by sharing the same values.
- The game can be played again and again, with debriefing sessions following each effort, pointing out improvements and reminding of the cause.
- The game can be played virtually, in person or a combination of two. Each player will need to have a smartphone or tablet.
2. Mission Pawssible
- A competitive clue game for teams that is played on the premises of SGS shelter at Oropos. A tiny dog is trapped. The location of the dog is unknown and the ultimate mission is to detect and save the poor animal! Each team competing have a map on a tablet with the missions they have to complete. Discover the clues, complete the missions, unlock the trapped door and save the animal in danger.
- The game is in person and each team needs to have a tablet or smartphone.
3. Think Pawsitive
- A trivia game contest that revolves around our beloved animals. Designed to put your knowledge to test and at the same time offer rich information and raise awareness about strays and animal care in general. Are you ready to have some fun and learn?
- The game can be played virtually or in person. Each player will need to have a smartphone or any other device with wifi (laptop, desktop, tablet).