This is Athens. The birthplace of Democracy and Philosophy. A child of Zeus and the 12 Gods and one of the oldest cities in the world, counting more than 5.000 years of human presence, hidden well beneath the modern day metropolis.
Philosopher Paths is a walking discovery game along the town’s ancient landmarks, offering great challenges for teams to visit & learn in a playful way Athens's most significant historical places and stories.
The route takes you around the rock of Acropolis offering a splendid view of the historical landmarks beneath. Groups do not enter archaeological sites, unless you want it:
- Discover Ancient Agora of Athens, a famous landmark where ancient Greek philosophers gathered and discussed their ideas
- Recapture the refreshing serenity the philosophers experienced 2,400 years ago by ambling along the rhythmical columns of the Stoa of Attalos
- Enrich your insight into the ancient democratic values by visiting the Arios Pagos outcrop with stanning view on the Acropolis
- Get a glimpse of the theatres of Herodus Atticus & Dionysos
- Walk by the perfectly preserved Roman agora