Nafplio is considered to be the most scenic place of Greece, the first capital of the newly built state after the Ottoman rule… The story of the place comes into waves (!) culminating with the assassination of Kapodistrias, the first governor of modern Greece.
The content of the testament of this brave man, written in a code devised by “Filiki Etairia”, a secret society of Greek revolutionists back in 1814, is still a well kept secret….
Crack the code and get an alternative glimpse into our modern history!
- The clues paper or the digital map are your tools for discovery.
- Along this fun tour, in teams of 6-8 people, you need to ask the locals, visit ancient or modern times monuments, discover details, think & work with your team and above all have fun while learning.
- The clues or pins on the map hide puzzles and surprises. Each clue or pin corresponds to a location related task – a puzzle, a question or a team activity coordinated by Summit facilitators. By finding the correct spots or completing the tasks, teams win the alphabet letters corresponding to the Filiki Etairia secret code, along with bonus points.
- All of the tasks are interactive, either with the surrounding environment or with your teammates. The tasks require the whole team cooperation and guarantee the ultimate fun.
- When the time is up, the team that first translates the testament and has the highest score in tasks, is the winner and gets a special prize.