If your eyes get blurred in front of a screen and your mind is almost melting from too much teleconference & typing, then this fast session of on-screen energizers will buzz up your dull screen time!
It’s all about playing with your colleagues, fighting for a digital trophy or even standing up and running around to be the first to bring back all the items the game asks for. In other words, get ready for some digital or physical commotion! Let this screeNRGizing time be the much needed break you were praying for!
How do screeNRGizers work?
First, we arrange together the period of time to work along. Basically, there are two alternatives:
- use 1 screeNRGizer game / meeting, i.e. play every day a different game X 5 days, for a period of time 1-3 weeks, or
- set up a mini championship with 1 screeNRGizer game played throughout the week, summing the scores that will highlight the winner or the winning team at the end of the week.
Upon this time slot/s, a Summit Game master will “intrude” your business meeting (any teleconference platform would do for us- Zoom, MS Teams, Skype etc) and creates an energizing mess with 1 game, then exits the meeting and leaves the team to start or end the business day with a lot more energy and smiles.
Why screeNRGizing games are cool?
- ScreeNRGizers have very short briefing time and are easy to understand and participate
- These games are designed to be played (one at each time) before your official on-screen meeting starts. So, there is the convenience that your team is already connected to the online conferencing system and ready to be screeNRGized.
- A screeNRGizer is a very quick game. In only 10-15 minutes time your meeting gets screeNRGized, capturing your team’s attention and getting them prepared to tackle the serious matters of the meeting.
- Different screeNRGizers are incorporated in consequent meetings for a period of time of your preference.