The tests awaiting us are challenging, hilarious and engaging for all participants, as the underlying notion here is to split them according to their likings… The final goal for the teams is to decipher the day’s message and it takes the coordinated effort of all teams to do it!
- We divide the participants into large groups with different t-shirts and the BRAINS + INSTINCTS + GUTS icons printed on them (eg 3 white teams BRAINS + INSTINCTS + GUTS & the 3 black teams BRAINS + INSTINCTS + GUTS ).
- The rationale behind this group breakdown is for the right people to take on the appropriate activities: brain-people for the brain demanding activities, those who have a good sense of space and an appetite for movement, the digital quest and all those dynamic types will take on a bunch of group or individual physical activities.
- The goal of each bigger group is to complete the three “QUESTS” and finish the event by gathering the letters needed to decode the text we will deliver.
- In each team trio, BRAINS undertake to solve puzzles & quizzes, INSTINCTS to discover the exit from the trapped area without falling into "mines" .... and GUTS to successfully complete dynamic group or individual activities.
- Out from each activity, teams will collect the letters that correspond to the code but if we want it, we can arrange a system of points and penalties so that winning team triads will be the ones with the highest score and how fast they decode the message!