Into the Wild is a tribute to forests and nature! The aim of the game is to discover 20 national forests around the world that has great biodiversity interest. This outdoor game is very flexible as you can start and play anywhere! All you have to do is go outside and start walking. As you walk a certain amount of meters, you unlock pins/forests on a world map and related tasks. To win the title of the great explorer you have to unlock all the forests and give correct answers for the tasks, as fast as possible!
Let the adventure begin!
This is an app based game played outdoors individually.
- The aim of the game is to discover the 20 national forests around the world, which are locations on the map and collect as many points as you can!
- As the player moves outdoors, every 50 to 100 meters a new national forest or park unlocks on the map along with a related task.
- If the player answers correctly to the task he wins points. Note that the points amount depends on the answering speed.
- After entering the answer, the player gets to know more about the national forest and its peculiarities.
- To unlock 20 national forests demands approximately 1,5 km walk.
- The winner is the player with the most points.