You work for Nanobot Inc. - a leading biotech company. You have been falsely accused of being a spy and stealing corporate secrets and the latest prototype, in order to sell it to a competitor. You have no evidence in hand. To prove your innocence, you must find the real spy and recover the prototype.
Will you find the evidence and restore your honor? Are you ready for this classified mission?
Without Evidence is an ‘Investigation Game’ (with characteristics of an Escape game) that stimulates out of the box thinking and collaboration.
- The game is played in teams of 4-6 persons (best with 2 screens, smartphone/tablet for the game app and laptop/desktop for team communication: Zoom, Teams,...).
- The participants do not need to be physically together.
- The participants will be guided to uncover a list of 10 suspects. From there, their investigation will lead them to narrow it down until they have identified the culprit.
- The next step is to identify the location and time when the prototype will be sold.
- Finally they have to catch the suspect during the exchange and recover the prototype.
A wide of diversity of challenges is in store for the participants. But time is limited and they must rely on their collaborative power and collective intelligence!