You work for Nanobot Inc. a promising biotech company. You are accused of having stolen a prototype and being a spy for a competitor. You have no evidence in hand. So, to prove your innocence, you must find the real culprit and recover the prototype.
Are you able to restore your honor? Are you up for this Challenge?
- The participants will connect to a conference solution. It can be either internal solution of the company, or Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, etc.
- The participants do not need to be physically together.
- The participants will be guided to uncover a list of 10 suspects. From there, their investigation will lead them to narrow it down until they have identified the culprit.
- The second step is to identify the location and time when the prototype will be sold.
- The third step is to catch the suspect during the exchange and recover the prototype.
A wide of diversity of challenges is in store for the participants and thinking outside the box is a must to find the real culprit and prove your innocence!