Crazy Deals is a communication and negotiation game for large audiences. It will make people naturally interact within and between teams. There are many roles to fill in each team, so everybody will be busy! Having good knowledge is important, but making crazy good deals is even more so important in this game!
The benefits of this game are numerous: It fits right into more festive events, but also conferences with large or smaller crowds. Works really well with big screen events. Makes people in each table work together. Makes people in different tables communicate. Can be customized with company questions or brand.
- The game is best played in a conference setting with round tables.
- The game comes with a set of 50 cards. Each table gets a set of unique cards ( eg 5 cards) and one tablet (or a - smartphone). Big event screen can display the progress of the game.
- 3 to 10 participants per table
- 5 to 50 tables
- Up to 10 tables use 1 set of cards (50). More tables just use second set of cards.
- Each card has a task number and a QR code to open the task. The team needs to scan it and answer it.
- If they answer it correctly they win point. If they answer it wrong, they still get intel about the card and they can trade that knowledge.
- The tasks riddles or questions of different difficulty.
- When the task is completed (correct or incorrect) the card can not be used by the team anymore.
- It must be trades it with other tables to open more tasks. That is when the real fun begins!
Roles of the participants:
- Solving puzzles & fulfilling tasks
- Gathering intel about puzzles
- Searching for future deals
- Deciding what to communicate about each card and communicating
- Closing deals
- Hunting down the last cards you need