When painting something one is used in getting smudged with paints across the hands & clothes alike. But in this new era of virtual activities, painting can be a whole lot of an experience even without the actual paints.
In this virtual teambuilding activity, you and your team are drawn together online to draw and connect the different pieces of the bigger picture of your company, your values, your vision, your future aspirations, or a heartwarming message!
- This game can be played remotely through a communication platform (zoom, webex, etc.).
- We get everyone on board in a matter of seconds, by sharing a link to the whiteboard where all teams have to paint their share of the bigger picture.
- Then players in smaller break out room teams, challenge themselves in drawing their part, while at the same time other teams are drawing theirs.
- By drawing in the same canvas, everybody can view the progress of other teams and adjust their part of the drawing so it fits with the others! The participants are drawn together for the same purpose: to complete the parts of the bigger picture.
- This game is participatory, engaging and it is as easy to use as picking up a traditional marker and starting to draw.
- Drawing from a PC with mouse is highly recommended in order to have more drawing options, but tablets can work as well!