It's fast and furious. It's exhilarating and hilarious. It's upbeat and exciting. If keeping up the spirits is what you're looking for, then "Minute to Win It" is just the game for you! These well known TV games are challenging you and your team into a session of action, laughter and relaxation as well. It is an ideal set of activities for corporate groups, because it combines fun with energy, teamwork and personal achievement. One minute is all that it takes to heat up the room and win the audience over!
- Teams: 5-10 persons per team or according to the sitting of the meeting room & max participants number
- The competition: one representative out of each team, comes forth and tries to complete the task presented in just ONE minute.
- Duration: each task takes up to 6 minutes to complete (preparation & cleaning time included) and a selection of the selected activities defines the total time of the game.
- Winning team: the one with the highest total score at the end of the game.
Take a look at some of the activities involved:
- Hanky panky: each participant takes a packet of handkerchiefs. Their goal would be to empty the packet using one hand in one minute!
- Yank me: index cards are placed between four plastic cups, one on top of the other. Participants need to pull the index cards as fast possible, so the cups land one over the other.
- Face the cookie: participants move one cookie each time from their foreheads to their mouths, using only their facial muscles.
- Stack attack: teams are trying to set up a tower of plastic cups and unset the whole thing in one minute.
and a whole lot more to keep you buzzing for good!