Pixtory can be played as an Ice Breaker, or a team building activity. It’s fun enough to be just that. However, it can be SO MUCH more than that.
This game is an exciting Learning Activity. It can be debriefed in many different ways from Communication, Planning, Active Listening, Leadership, Accountability, etc.
- Participants will be given ONE picture from the deck & they need to put them in the right order from the most Zoomed-in being number 1.
- The whole deck are zoomed in versions of the same original picture (Picture #20)
- Each player sees their Picture
- They see the Slots where that picture can be placed. (In this example- see picture on your left- there are only 2 Participants on this team)
- They cannot share screen or use any other way to show their picture to their teammates.
- They need to describe their own picture and listen to other descriptions and find out the right order.
- They place their picture into the slots by just dragging it to a number slot.
- Once they do that, other participants will see that participant X occupied that particular slot.
- Participants are split in breakout rooms via a Zoom or MS teams comms platform
- The game is web based accessible from stationary or mobile devices