Looking to have a multilayered experience of the Athens? Then try “Like a Greek” quest, which is a perfect mix of a walking tour, outdoor treasure hunt and gastronomic endeavor.
Because learning about the urban history, culture and rhythms goes beyond plain sightseeing, you need to observe, taste, smell, feel and engage all your senses. In other words to experience everyday life like a true Athenian!
- Wander around the colorful narrow streets of Plaka old city and wonder about the abundant bits of history and tradition scattered around.
- Admire prominent monuments, such as Hadrian’s Arc, Temple of Hephaestus, Tower of the Winds, Monument of Lysicrates and many more
- Walk by the Ancient Agora of Athens, a famous landmark featuring the ruins of ancient Greek philosopher’s gathering place
- Explore the flea market of Monastiraki and neoclassical architecture of Thesion
- Brew and enjoy a greek coffee, learn to wrap a proper souvlaki, enjoy a traditional loukoumas and make your own souvenir to remember your time in Greece!