“If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change” - Wayne Dyer.
Are you skeptic towards positivity? Are you familiar with growth mindset? How are you handling conflict and paradox? Are you solely focusing on your personal development or are you also contributing to something bigger? Mindset, as a cognitive filter that guides actions, is critical for individual and organizational success.
Participants in this virtual workshop will be able to:
- Learn about the different types of mindset
- Understand why mindset matters
- Identify their mindset(s) and recognize areas for improvement
- Incorporate practicing different mindsets in their personal and professional life
During this virtual course, we are going to:
- Define mindset
- Analyze its importance
- Identify our own mindset
- Define blind spots and explain how to avoid them
- Learn about four main different types of mindset
- Recognize whether and how we are using them in our lives
- Understand the connection between triple-loop learning and mindset
- Use NLP in order to practice applying different mindsets
- Enable mindset shifts
- Implement these concepts and techniques in the workplace
The workshop is conducted virtually and combines relevant theory with practice, based on the principles of coaching and NLP. Topics are discussed in combination with activities during the course, but also long-term practices are presented, in order for participants to incorporate these four basic mindsets in their everyday reality.
Highly recommended for senior level executives, since the right mindset enables leaders to motivate employees and achieve high individual, team and organizational performance. Ideal for employees that are responsible for any kind of transformation; as Albert Einstein put it: “we cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that created them”.
This is a modular virtual workshop, with a duration of three hours (three sessions, 1 hour each) for groups of up to 16 persons, conducted simultaneously by two coaches: Mary Skordia (Mathematician, Accredited Coach, PhD Researcher, University of Sheffield, U.K.) & Panagiotis Tsagkas (Lawyer, Mediator, NLP Global Trainer UCSC, Accredited Coach).
The first two sessions are devoted to training, and the third session is devoted to team goal setting. All participants need is a pen and a notebook/paper. In-between sessions, participants are asked to reflect, self-observe, and provide their own answers related to mindset(s).