Have you noticed that you spend more than half of your life with your attention somewhere else than where you are? Have you ever found yourself trying hard for a project and after accomplishing it, undertaking the next one without celebrating? Have you found yourself flirting with burnout, having negative thoughts and feelings,
overthinking, or missing meaningful moments of joy? If yes…then it’s time for an upgrade.
This innovative science-based 6-day workshop will give you a FABULOUS opportunity to:
- Face a variety of challenges such as the above
- Acknowledge the value of slowing down in order to speed up
- Build new healthy habits
- Unlock and enhance your potential performance
- Lead your life through flow, consciousness and meaning
- Open up to new stimuli, experiences, and perspectives
- Unleash and explore in depth your emotions/positive self
- Savor memorable moments in an experiential learning journey
What we are going to explore and practice on is:
- Introduction to “Savoring” and its advanced techniques
- Creativity, Flow and experiential absorption secrets
- 3 new fundamentals of success
- The value of corporate mindfulness
- The 4 faces of Impostor syndrome and 6 ways to overcome it
- What is compartmentalization and how to manage it
- 8 ways to find your “meaning” and minimize the impact of “negative” routines
- The gift of uncertainty
- 3α and 1π: the “art” of coping with stress
- Killing the kill-joy thinking
- Understanding and regulating the power of emotions
- A different way to walk through an old path
The workshop combines classroom education through GrowPlay® learning techniques and experiential learning through play. All topics are discussed in combination with activities and this way participants have the opportunity to “see” themselves in action and accumulate faster new knowledge and insights. With the assistance of our experienced Trainers and 2 special guests, they will be able to connect the new learnings into their daily reality.
The workshop will be assisted by Summit experienced trainers and accompanied by special guests Dr Anny Benetou and Dr Paschalia Mitskidou.
Anny Benetou (Msc, Phd) is one of the pioneers in implementing positive psychology programs in Greece. Apart from her extensive experience as an adult psychotherapist, she has collaborated as a trainer and speaker in experiential seminars in Greece and abroad. She is also a trainer of the Hellenic Association of Positive Psychology and a member of its Executive Board.
Paschalia Mitskidou (Phd), boasts 30 years in psychology and Behavioral-Cognitive Psychotherapy. She's collaborated with esteemed institutions like the Children's Psychiatric Hospital and the Institute of Behavioral Research and Therapy. Affiliated with the Hellenic Positive Psychology Association, she's also an author and Panteion University associate.
This is a full 6-day workshop (2 x 3 days) for groups of 10-14 persons that will be implemented in two locations 90 minutes away from Athens, taking advantage of both indoor spaces and the beautiful outdoor natural setting. Accommodation and meals are included.
PARTICIPATION - PAYMENT TERMS:
- Participation cost: €2,000 (VAT included).
- A down payment of €1,000 upon registration (and no later than September 20th) - Settlement of the remaining amount (€1,000) no later than October 3rd, 2023.
- In case the minimum number of participants required to conduct the workshop (10 people) is not met by October 3, 2023, the entire participation fee will be refunded.
- If you cancel your participation up to 14 days before the workshop starts, the down payment is withheld.
- In the event of cancellation less than 14 days before the workshop begins, and also during its duration, the entire participation fee is retained.