Being a manager to a remote team needs some more skills at hand and this virtual workshop will guide them into the intricacies of remote managing:
- help leaders reevaluate their leadership style to help empower their teams & help them prioritize tasks at hand
- provide managers with new skills to help their teams accelerate towards growth
The content of this workshop is as follows:
- Mindfulness of a virtual leader
- How to Plan and Lead an Effective Virtual Meeting
- Practical Tips for Successful Virtual Leadership
- Helping the team work successfully together when they are no longer “together”
- Ways to prevent your team from panicking about the virus and focus on getting work done successfully
Attending the workshop is possible via PC, tablet or smartphone, provided adequate internet connection exists.
The workshop is delivered in the form of live presentation with a PPT file projected onto the screen, aided by relevant visuals, from our trainer. A set of questions in the form of a poll, will be added in relevant time slots, to help participants better understand the content and help sponsors identify the retention rate & number of participants attending. While the presentation is running participants will be able to send questions or remarks to the chat panel, grouped, prioritized by our co-host and answered live by the trainer. The workshops will be recorded and send to sponsors for future reference and viewing material for those who couldn’t attend the live one.
Managers of all levels and experience who need more insight about leading remote teams best practices & tips to better handle remote working challenges.
Date: arranged according to your needs
Capacity: 10-30 persons
Duration: 1 X 75 min virtual workshop
Method: live virtual workshop
Delivery language: Greek
Delivery platform: ZOOM
Training notes: presentation handouts in PDF form