A concise live workshop for all level employees on Work From Home (WFH) mentality & skills with three major outcomes:
- help employees understand & cope with the challenges of their new everyday business from home
- create a common understanding about working from home and assist team members to identify their strengths & their role within the new reality
- increase confidence to the new ways of working and gain control over outcomes to bring positive returns
During this workshop we will play with the following:
- Tips for remote working (DOs & DON'Ts)
- VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity, Ambiguity) during COVID-19
- Pros and Cons of remote working
- Psychological aspects and how to handle them
- How to plan a work from home process that minimizes disruptions to organizational goals
- What remote work tools your employees need to do their job well
The workshop is delivered from our expert trainer, in the form of live presentation with a PPT file projected onto the screen, aided by relevant key visuals.
A set of questions in the form of a poll, are added in relevant time slots, to help participants better understand the content and help sponsors identify the retention rate & number of participants attending.
While the presentation is running participants will be able to send questions or remarks to the chat panel, grouped, prioritized by our co-host and answered live by the trainer.
Employees & managers of any level or experience who need to come in touch with Work from Home best practices, tips to better handle today's challenges.
- Date: arranged according to your needs
- Capacity: 8-15 persons
- Duration: 1 X 120 min virtual workshop with 10 min break
- Method: live virtual workshop
- Delivery language: Greek
- Delivery platform: ZOOM
- Training notes: presentation handouts in PDF form
- NOTE: this workshop can be delivered in webinar form of 1x 90 min session for unlimited participants- pls ask for a quote