Transform your communication and collaboration skills and become confident to handle all your crucial interactions both at work and at play. By following this 1-day workshop you will be able to:
- Optimize the communication & collaboration skills you already have
- Communicate with clear language and with greater confidence
- Improve interactions and relations
- Expand your influence and be recognized for your skills
What we are going to explore and practice on is:
- Examples of Non-Effective communication & what effective communication offers
- What is communication, ways of collecting information
- Why communication matters?
- Principles of effective communication
- How much time do we spend communicating and how?
- Communication Process (Berlo’s SMCR model)
- Communication barriers
- The Listening Dilemma
- Attention Span
- Communication Sub-Skills
- Communication Rule
- The 7c’s of Communication
- 6 Tips for effective communication
The workshop combines classroom education through GrowPlay® learning techniques and experiential learning through play. All topics are discussed in combination with activities and this way participants have the opportunity to “see” themselves in action and accumulate faster new knowledge and insights. With the assistance of our experienced Facilitators they will be able to connect the new learnings into their daily reality.
Ideal for team of all sizes and functions who wish to enhance their communication skills both as individuals and as a team and boost their collaboration to a higher level
This is a full 2 x 8 hours workshop for groups of 8-20 persons. An ideal implementation location would be a spacious indoor venue (with outdoor spaces- optional).